2) Students are expected to reach school 10 minutes before the morning assembly. The school gates will open at 7.30 a.m. No student is to come before this time. After 8.15 a.m. the gate will be closed and entry is not allowed.
3) Students are not allowed to ride / drive scooter / car / motorcycle to school.
4) No student should leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal / Headmistress. Violation of this rule will lead to suspension.
5) Students are not allowed to make phone calls except in an emergency; students are not allowed to receive visitors in school. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones to school.
6) Students must obey the monitors and maintain discipline at all times.
7) The school reserves the right to suspend or take appropriate disciplinary action against students who are lacking in diligence or whose progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory. Neglect of homework and irregular attendance will invite disciplinary action.
8) The Principal reserves the right to rusticate a student whose conduct/ behaviour is found harmful to others.
9) Running and shouting in an undisciplined manner in the school building or school premises is not allowed. While using the staircase or corridors, students must keep to the left. Always give right of passage to teachers and elders.
10) Students should care for the school property. Any breakage of furniture/ fittings should be promptly reported to the class teacher. Students must not disfigure walls or woodwork. The cost of repair for deliberate damage to school property will be recovered from the students concerned.
11) No collection of money or articles for any purpose is to be done in the school.
12) Students should not receive private coaching / tuitions from the school teachers.
13) Students celebrating their birthdays should not distribute gifts.
14) The following will invite disciplinary action:-
a. Habitual late coming.
b. Missing without reason, any teaching/ game/ activity period without reason whether a teacher is present or not.
c. Loitering aimlessly in the corridors and grounds during regular school hours.
d. Creating disturbance and shouting between periods.
e. Visiting the canteen during class hours.
15) Parents/ Guardians are expected to observe all the rules and regulations of the school which may be enforced from time to time. In case of any dispute, the decision of the principal will be final and binding upon them.
16) Throughout his / her stay in the school, a student will be governed by strict discipline of the school.
17) Smoking and consumption of alcoholic drinks in the premises of school are strictly prohibited, violation of it can invite severe punishment or expulsion from the school.
18) Student`s participation in all functions and activities of the school is compulsory.
19) All students shall converse in English during school hours.
20) All the students shall attend the school in proper uniform.
21) Retention of any unauthorised materials (visual, digital etc.) is strictly prohibited within the jurisdiction of the school.
22) Valuable ornaments, sharp weapons and explosive substance are strictly prohibited within the premises of the school.
23) The student should strictly follow the time table framed for the school.